I love cats!
99 Fun facts about cats!
- Every year, nearly four million cats are eaten in Asia.h
- On average, cats spend 2/3 of every day sleeping. That means a nine-year-old cat has been awake for only three years of its life.i
- Unlike dogs, cats do not have a sweet tooth. Scientists believe this is due to a mutation in a key taste receptor.d
- When a cat chases its prey, it keeps its head level. Dogs and humans bob their heads up and down.i
- The technical term for a cat’s hairball is a “bezoar.”f
- A group of cats is called a “clowder.”g
- Female cats tend to be right pawed, while male cats are more often left pawed. Interestingly, while 90% of humans are right handed, the remaining 10% of lefties also tend to be male.l
A cat cannot climb head first down a tree because its…
View original post 2,831 more words